Here is a collection of some of my favorite media appearances, interviews, and articles related to work that I have done:
- Podcast guest: Science Telephone, Episode #8 – If Something is Dangling, It Doesn’t Sound Great, February 16th 2021.
- Radio interview: 630 CHED Ryan Jespersen Show, UofA researchers develop world’s largest hard drive, July 25th 2018.
- Article: StarMetro, U of A researchers perfect technique for rewriting computer memory at the atomic level, July 23rd 2018.
- Television interview: CTV News Edmonton, World’s smallest sculpture of a maple leaf, June 28th 2017.
- Article: University of Alberta, Celebrating the graduates of Spring 2020: Roshan Achal, June 6th 2020.
- Article: American Chemical Society Press, Atomic-scale manufacturing method could enable ultra-efficient computers, November 27th 2019.
- Article: University of Alberta, Writing the future of rewritable memory: Scientists have perfected a technique to exceed capacity of current hard drives 1000-fold, July 23rd 2018.
- Article: IEEE Spectrum, Probe Memory Packs 138 Terabytes per Square Inch, August 3rd 2018.